Outcasts PVE on Anachronos (EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment policy

5 posters

Go down

Recruitment policy Empty Recruitment policy

Post  mim Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:42 pm

Dear all,

here is our suggestion regarding the recruitment policy. Please let us know what do you think Smile)

kiss
mimi

Our goal is to insure as much of a stress less environment for all guild members as we possibly can. Our recruitment policies are aimed at filtering possible stress generating individuals in early stages of recruitment. The second, equally important objective is getting new guild members who will add value to the guild in the sense of their abilities and class composition needed for raiding purposes.

No minors – we would like to set the age bar for receiving new guild members at 18. Exceptions to the rule will be made only in case of great personnalities and players, upon approval that will be give following a few instance runs. The younger members already in guild are the accepted exceptions Very Happy.

Mature players – are very welcome. Age does not equal maturity, and any 40 year old that behaves like a spoiled brat, or is offensive to guild members will not be accepted in guild.

Recruitment process
• The recruitment will be done following the recommendations made by the Raiding Officer regarding the classes we need as a guild for raiding purposes.
• Every guild member is responsible for recruitment. If you have met a good player and a person that is fun to play with, /w an officer or GM for invite. Your initiative and word will get the person in guild.
• Officer is to put the name of inviting officer and the date of invitation in Officer's note. The probation period will be two weeks, at which point the initiate will become a guild member.
• Althought we would prefer to get people who are lvl 70 and maybe even attuned already, we will also be considering people who are a few levels away from 70, if they are good. We will help them with attunement and gearing up as much as reasonable. There is always a risk we will be used for keys and gear and then abandoned for other guilds. This is a risk we all share, and we hope to weed out those who just want to move on in the early stages of the recruitment process to cut this down as much as possible.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total

mim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recruitment policy Empty Re: Recruitment policy

Post  Lithian Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:33 pm

Sounds good

For me it is important to play with nice ppl, it is game and I'm paying and playing it to have fun.

And I hope u don't mind that I'm using colours in my posts, I like to use this ability flower

Lithian

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnilae Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:41 pm

Colours are fine, as long as you don't change them for every letter:)

I feel good about the things Mim wrote as well, for my part I say better a few good men, and women ofc, then loads of bad ones;)

/G

Gnilae

Back to top Go down

Recruitment policy Empty Re: Recruitment Policy

Post  Orandegan Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:35 am

Completely agree with the age restriction and I also agree with what you said regarding 'mature' adults.

I would very much like for the Guild to be a hassle free place to 'hang out' - I like the suggestion that we look for people that are within a few levels of 70. It should make for ideal opportunities for rep building to those of us that are short on rep in some areas. affraid

Orandegan
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  lopovko Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:08 pm

i am only 16 years old and im probably youngest memb in outcasts:)
i hope i can stay in guild:)))
lopovko
lopovko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum