Outcasts PVE on Anachronos (EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to the forum, some info!

2 posters

Go down

Wellcome to the forum, some info! Empty Wellcome to the forum, some info!

Post  Gnilae Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:20 pm

Hello all and wellcome to the forum.

First of all I would like to thank Febo for creating this forum for us. Thank You very much, Febo.

Second I would like to say that Gelldorf, Mimina and myself are currently working putting togehter information about this guild and some guidelines for it.

I am working on some General Social Guide Lines. Gelldorf is working on some info on where we stand regarding Karazhan and Mimina is working on some info about how we are going to handle reqruitment.

I would like to point out that the things we will post are suggestions and that any and all comments are more than wellcome. We cannot possibly think of everything and would like you all to post your comments and opinions. Even if they are that you agree with everything or you think that we are totaly barking up the wrong tree.

With that said I would only like to add that you can always contact Gelldorf, Mimina or myself if you have anything on your mind.

Ohh, and thank you so very much again, Febo:)

/Love G

Gnilae

Back to top Go down

Wellcome to the forum, some info! Empty Re: Wellcome to the forum, some info!

Post  Ramboid Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:27 pm

Good work, Febo! Simple and exactly what we need, mate.

Kiss, Dome

Ramboid

Back to top Go down