Outcasts PVE on Anachronos (EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Crafters

4 posters

Go down

Guild Crafters Empty Guild Crafters

Post  Gnilae Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:51 pm

In my opinion a guild is more than a place to hang out with friends, even if that is a big part of it Very Happy . For me a guild also is a group of people helping each other and using the talents of the individuals to help the group as well as the group helping the individuals. And in that spirit I'd like to open up a discussion about crafting and guild crafters.

As I see it we have plenty of talented crafters in this guild, and as a guild we need to take advantage of that. Please note that we should not take advantage of the crafters tongue I have an idea about appointing Guild Crafters, 1 master + 1 helper for each proffesion. I am aware that we still do not have a possibility to do that simply because we do not have 2 crafters of each proffesion.

The idea is that the guild members can turn to the guild crafters for crafting, the crafters are of course NOT supposed to provide materials for the things they craft for guild members. If a guild member can get better gear by getting a crafted item the whole guild profits and in return for crafting for us the guild helps the crafters get new patterns/plans/designs/recipes. This can be done by the guild providing funds for buying a "pattern" of the auction house (if the guild ever gets any funds that is), sending patterns that drop to the crafter, doing runs to help get a drop pattern or doing runs to help the crafters get reputation with a faction that has a pattern.

To try to spread the "workload" a bit around the guild it would be good if someone other than GM and officers could be Guild Crafters Laughing.

Ok, please reply with comments and Ideas and if you feel like being a Guild Crafter then volunteer.

Gnilae

Back to top Go down

Guild Crafters Empty hmm, missed a bit:)

Post  Gnilae Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:58 pm

Realized when I read this that we need to figure out what to do with items that require Primal Nethers to be crafted.

Maybe each Crafter could have a Primal Nether Waiting List and maybe some compensation could be given to the crafter giving up his/her Primal Nether. After all they are giving up a source of income.

What do you guys think?

Gnilae

Back to top Go down

Guild Crafters Empty Re: Guild Crafters

Post  Ramboid Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:12 pm

You can count from me:

LW (elemental) - Dome
Enchanting, tailoring - Ramboid

Even, when I have mats i do things for ppl for free, or a least partially free. In matter of primal nethers, i made 2 Golden spellthread (Brax and Lithian), and when i got them I make to first guild mate that ask me, really np. I'm often in heroics, so it be np in future too.

Kiss Dome

Ramboid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramboid Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:45 pm

Uf, didn't say that very well - I ALWAYS make things for free! What I meant is that I sometimes have all mats, sometimes just part of them. Even for unknown ppl out of guild my fee is top 5g, lol. So ppl often give me 10-15g, on they own will:).

Kiss, Dome

Ramboid

Back to top Go down

Post  Cenedra Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:09 pm

I know im new, but i have alot of recipes ive saved up and bought for myself. for example. JC Gems and a Rare Tanking cloak. Gems i usually ask people to bring me the mats unless i have them, but rarely charge. Wink so ever need enchants/gems or tailoring items im happy to Aid people.
Cenedra
Cenedra
Raiding Officer
Raiding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  daradin Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:59 pm

Im a 375 LW on Daradin and i cant make a fair bit of stuff, including leather and mail fire resistance gear and nethercleft armor, and a nice pair of enhancement shammy boots.

nethers are a problem for me. the only thing ive been making money off is my nethercleft armor and im still trying to get mats and money for my craftable epic set. between arrows, food / water and repair bills im currently struggling to make any money at all because i dont have time to merchant which is where ive previously made all my money; so i cant offer free mats or nethers, but if you provide non-nether mats im happy to craft for free. as far as nethers go i havent got any to spare normally and the ones i have are to keep me afloat and playing.

Daradin

daradin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down