Outcasts PVE on Anachronos (EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Bank

5 posters

Go down

Guild Bank Empty Guild Bank

Post  Gnilae Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:02 pm

Ok, I'm gonna keep this one short, or I'll at least try.

In the next big patch the consept of Guild Bank will be implemented ingame.

For me that sounds like a great place to send mats, rep drops and all sorts of stuff.

So I'm gonna leave over to you. Do we want a guild bank, and what should we use it for in that case..

Well, my fingers are tired after writing all this stuff, and you must be tired of reading my ramblings:twisted:

/Love G

Gnilae

Back to top Go down

Guild Bank Empty Guild Bank

Post  Gelldorf Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:48 pm

Guys,

For me guildbank is an important part of the game to help people get better gear and items that are
needed for rep and so on.

It would be nice not to ask people for money but for their unwanted cloth and other items so we could
make things to sell for funds rather than people giving away their hard earned gold.

Gell.

Gelldorf

Back to top Go down

Guild Bank Empty Re: Guild Bank

Post  Ramboid Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:06 pm

I'm for it!

It be ok that when ppl needs something to write down, or just officers to say what to send. Once we had guild bank too, but 50% of things that ppl sent were for vendoring...

Kiss, Dome

Ramboid

Back to top Go down

Post  mim Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:08 pm

I would like to suggest that maybe we all post on forum what is needed, and delete / edit the post when that need has been met through the guild bank

In case of craftables, it can be the mats needed to get an item made/enchanted, or in case of reputation it is the related items - marks, plant parts etc.

Thus everyone can take a look at what is currently in need in guild and the guild bank will not get stuffed with items that are unnecessary and will just take space (that we will have to pay for, bear in mind)

thats just my 2 cents bounce
mim

mim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadrian Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:54 am

Guys, I have some experience running a guild bank. Never say no to anything members want to send. Every green item can be either dissenchanted or sold. We need enchanting dusts to help guilders with lots of stuff, from bags for lower lvls or our alts, to chants. Money is always good, G's suggestion of having guild crafters is good, but guild should also help them get the more expensive recipes. Guild officers should decide what recipes can help the guild.
Make a list of stuff that is always needed, primals, cloth... There should also be some system of stimulating ppl to send stuff. We should use the guild ranks to the full for this. WoW gives us the possibility of 12 ranks, we should use them all. Something like 8 ranks of ordinary members and 4 officer ranks. That would show the ppl it is possible to grow in status in the guild.

Hadrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down